Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some food to buy, some to avoid

In my usual fashion I guess I should say the foods I found to avoid this week. 
    One is the new kraft mac and cheese with the noodles already cooked, it's in a box.  Amazingly it has monosodium glutinate as an ingredient as well as a couple other names for it.  
   Another is the Muir Glenn Spaghetti Sauce, this is an organic sauce but it has citric acid and sea salt (sadly a new company has added msg to sea salt so you need to call the manufacturer to be sure that their sea salt is not from senomyx)  I am not sure if the sea salt is a problem but I know the sauce effected me.
   On the happy note the thing I found this week Organic Ville Pasta Sauce, no msg that I could find, hurrah.
    If you are looking for more info and input check out truth in labeling on facebook or their website.
Until next week
Happy Shopping
Pame

No comments:

Post a Comment